Saturday, 28 June 2014

More UNO and News!

My client Dean has decided on the first design layout. Works to my advantage for its simplicity. I provided him with an updated version of the layout, and he gave me the stamp of approval to begin work.

I intend to create all the backgrounds first, before I get into some serious animating. I need the environments of the scenes before I even consider making a composition. I just finished the first two backgrounds this week:


All together, I require five backgrounds to start the comp. Two down, three to go...

In other news, I am pleased to announce my film "Start Game" has had its premier viewing at the "Best of the Next #4" screening at MIAF. My film was the last to show, and was received very well by the audience. In fact I was approached by a Software Engineer employed by Autodesk after the screening, and asked me about it. To which he flattered me with compliments of my skills.

As soon as the festival is over, I shall upload my film to: YouTube, Vimeo and here on my blog for the world to see. 

No comments:

Post a Comment